Friday 19 February 2010

Somewhere From The North: A Statement

Dear loyal reader. I know that yesterday I said that I would be giving you an update today, but after a hard day at work I realise that I cannot fulfill my promise. I know that this will come as a huge disappointment to you and that I have let you down. I'm deeply sorry for my irresponsible behaviour and never realised that a twelve hour shift would do this to me. Sorry. I thought normal rules didn't apply but it turns out that I can't manage to think of anything erudite to say after four hours sleep and then saving London. I have cheated and...no hang on that's not right. The simple answer is there was no time, so we will reconvene tomorrow if that's alright between you and me. I knew you'd forgive me, as I am the most regularly updated Bolton Wanderers blog around.

Until tomorrow, be good to yourselves, and each other. Unless you're Stan Collymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This site is listed on OmniFootball